Twelfth International Workshop on Statistical Modelling, Biel/Bienne, 1997, Proceedings
Christoph E. Minder, Herwig Friedl (Eds.)
Good Statistical Practice. Proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Statistical Modelling. Biel/Bienne, July 7 to 11, 1997
(Schriftenreihe der Österreichischen Statistischen Gesellschaft, Band 5)
Wien: Österreichische Statistische Gesellschaft 1997
[ Download Proceedings (for members only) ]
- Becher, H., K.Steindorf
- Methods to analyse continuous covariables in epidemiological studies
- Bednarski, T.
- Frechet differentiability and robust statistical inference
- Brant, L.J., G.N.Verbeke
- Modelling longitudinal studies of aging
- Davies, R.
- Good statistical practice in data analysis for social sciences
- Dodge, Y., J.Jureckova
- Adaptive combination of tests
- Draper, D.
- Model uncertainty in "stochastic" and deterministic systems
- Fahrmeir, L., Ch.Gieger
- Is the rent for my flat too expensive?
- Gelman, A., F.Y.Bois
- How can statistical theory help with statistical practice? Example of a Bayesian analysis in toxicokinetics
- Greenacre, M.
- Data coding and visualization of social science data
- Hampel, F.
- Robust statistics and data analysis
- Morgenthaler, St.
- Robust conditional inference
- Racine-Poon, A.
- Good statistical practice in clinical development
- Rendtel, U.
- The analysis of the wage curve with panel data
Contributed papers and Posters
- Ambler, G., P.Royston
- Models and model selection strategies with regression splines
- Azizi, F., R.B.Davies
- Mixed logistic regression models for longitudinal binary data: Representing frailty effects by variation in a base-line probability/dd>
- Berghold, A., K.-D.Wernecke
- Capture-recapture methods in the registration of congenital anomalies
- Borhani Haghighi, A., R.B.Davies
- The use of smoothing splines in random effect modelling of longitudinal data
- Brewer, M.
- Avoiding prior probabilities of guilt in forensic applications of graphical models
- Caputo, A., A.Heinicke
- What are the determinants for sociologists being satisfied with their job? - New insights by the application of graphical chain models
- Chung, K.H., S.M.S.Lee
- m/n bootstrap confidence regions
- Colombi, R.
- The marginal canonical association-multivariate logit model
- Declerck, L., G.Molenberghs, M.Aerts
- The influence of simplifying the Bahadur model on the likelihood ratio statistic
- Dietz, E., D.Böhning
- Interval estimating of mixture model parameters
- Edlich, S.
- A local estimating approach in multi-categorical varying-coefficient models
- Eilers, P.H.C., B.D.Marx
- Modelling with generalized additive structures and penalties
- Ferreira, E., Núñez-Antón, V., Rodriguez-Póo, J.
- Semiparametric approaches to signal extraction problems in economic time series: The case of the Spanish industrial production index
- Fielding, A., N.Spencer
- Modelling cost-effectiveness in general certificate of education A level: Some practical methodological innovations
- Funck-Hüsges, C.
- Generalized linear models with random effects and time varying coefficients
- Gampe, J.
- Spatial data analysis via smoothing spline models with correlated errors
- Geys, H., G.Molenberghs, P.Williams
- Analysis of clustered binary data with covariates specific to each observation
- Graves, T.L., A.Karr, A.Mockus
- Modeling software changes
- Heuer, C.
- Analysis of the Lexis diagram using multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS)
- Hutton, J.L.
- Bias in meta-analysis with variable selection within studies
- Kauermann, G., G.Tutz
- Testing generalized linear models against smoothed alternatives
- Krug, B.
- Robust goodness-of-fit test in the Cox regression model
- Lam, K.C., K.Lam
- An alternative choice of dependent variable in neural network modeling for the generation of trading signals in a financial market
- Lavergne, C., C.Trottier
- From a conditional to a marginal point of view in GLM
- Lee, Y.N., W.K.Li
- On a double smooth transition time series model
- Lischer, P.
- The use of a Horowitz-like function for the analysis of chemical laboratory data
- Manchester, L., K.Haller
- Predicting cod stocks from air pressure fields: A problem in under determined regression
- McDonald, J.W., P.W.F.Smith, J.J.Forster
- Exact tests for log-linear models for mortality rates and standardized mortality ratios
- Mezzetti, M., C.Robertson
- A hierarchical Bayesian approach to age-specific backcalculation of cancer incidence rates
- Mönkeberg, S., W.Stahel, R.Kegel, J.Staehelin
- Factor analytic models for identifying sources of air pollution. Comparing graphical analyses and positive matrix factorization
- Núñez-Antón, V., J.M. Rodriguez-Póo, P.Vieu
- Longitudinal data with nonstationary errors: A nonparametric three-stage approach
- Oldham, M.A., A.M.Sykes, A.J.Watkins
- Statistical modelling of asthma episodes and air pollution
- Oskrochi, G., R.Crouchley, R.B.Davies
- A family of compound distributions applied to recurrent breast cancer data with selection and informative dropout
- Pritscher, L., Ch.Minder
- Searching for meaningful hazard regression models
- Pruscha, H.
- Semiparametric estimation in regression models for point processes based on one realization
- Quehenberger, F.
- Comparison of two estimators for the marginal proportional intensity model for clustered event history data
- Read, K.L.Q., S.J.Powers
- How many parameters? A case study in the modelling of growth
- Steland, A.
- Analyzing the ordinal structure of data: A survey of risk of premature death models and the rank modelling approach
- Stronegger, W.-J., G.U.H.Seeber
- Modelling of non-multiplicative interactions for epidemiologic causal models using families of link functions
- Wagenpfeil, S., Ch.Minder
- Robustification of the Cox model: Time-varying coefficient survival models
- Watkins, A.J.
- Frameworks for expectations in lifetime distributions
- Wilkinson, C., P.Tijskens, G.Jongbloed
- Nonlinear models with random coefficients: An example with the logistic growth curve
- Wright, E.M., P.Royston
- Assessing the goodness-of-fit of models estimating age-specific reference intervals
- Yu, P.L.H., K.Y.Chan
- Graphical representation of ranking data: A Bayesian approach
- Zahnd, E.
- About the influence of the level of wages and the introduction of value added tax on the Swiss inflation rate